Our Travel Insurance Policy
Beach Reunion has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Sun Trip Preserver®coverage for our guests. Sun Trip Preserver provides cancellation and interruption services as well as emergency assistance and travel services. Protect yourself in the event of hurricane evacutations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family.
Travel insurance is optional at the cost of 6.95% of your total. You may choose to select this option when booking online or call one of our representatives and we can add this for you. Please note that if you choose to add travel insurance you may do so up until you've made your last payment. If you have already made your final payment or inside the 60 days prior to arrival this option will no longer be available for you to add to your reservation.
For additional information on travel insurance provided by Red Sky visit Trippserver.com.
We help keep vacation dreams alive.
You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new West Coast office. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a storm over the Atlantic and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Sun Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
If needed, you can download the free Adobe Reader software by clicking here.
Sun Trip Preserver offers broadest limits:
• Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
• $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
• Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
• $1000 baggage delay coverage
Sun Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
• A named hurricane or other natural disaster
• Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
• Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
• Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Sun Trip Preserver also provides:
Worldwide emergency assistance service
Emergency roadside assistance service
For additional information or to download the full policy visit Trippserver.com.